Let's talk about wedding albums!!!

In this post I want to talk about albums!! Albums are the best way to show off your wedding photos... believe it our not it is a little nicer then just posting them to Facebook :)

The cool thing about creating wedding albums is that you really get to tell a story about your wedding day.  You can show off from start to finish, all the wonderful things that happened during your amazing wedding day.  I have a BFA and a MFA in photography, so I know also about design and layouts.  I make it really simple for you... just pick out the photos and I'll do all the designing and layouts.  I let you preview the design before it is made, allowing you to change anything you like.  It's a lot of fun!! Check out all the examples below to see what you can do...

Have a wonderful day! - Michael Cirelli

















Comments

Popular Posts