The Reviews say it all...

A review from a client is really important. It helps new clients understand the kind of work you do and the attention to detail you put into your work.  I am happy to share a review i just got... Thank you to all my great clients!! You have helped me build my business into what it is today!! - Michael Cirelli
www.cirelliworks.com

"Trash the Dress" July 2013
Working with Michael Cirelli for our “trash the dress” photos was such an amazing experience. When our second wedding anniversary was getting close, my husband and I just couldn’t think of a better way to spend our anniversary than to have Michael shoot our “trash the dress” photos!
My husband and I got married at The Chase House on Lake Winnipesaukee in 2011. We thought…what better way to “trash the dress” than to jump into the lake in full wedding attire! We went to Michael with the idea…and he ran with it! He was so enthusiastic about the whole process and was truly excited for us and excited to be a part of our experience in trashing my wedding dress! He didn’t just show up to take pictures of us jumping into the lake. He helped us come up with ideas and choreograph the whole thing so that our video and pictures were priceless. He took our small idea of jumping into the lake and turned it into a memory that will last a lifetime.
I have to thank Michael Cirelli, yet again, for another set of amazing photos. His easy going personality and kind nature make it extremely easy to work with him.
Michael also shot our first family photos as well. He has a great deal of patience for dealing with little ones, as it isn’t always easy to wait around for a smile from a one year old.
We will continue to use Michael for all of our photo needs in the future. My husband and I live in FL, but will always travel to NH to use his photography services. If you are looking for priceless photos that will capture priceless moments, Michael Cirelli is the only photographer to go to!

http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/michael-cirelli-photography-manchester/6ba052ae05c021ab.html

Comments

Popular Posts